Crestridge Funding may be able to assist you if you are having difficulty keeping up with your debt obligations. Personal loans or debt consolidation loans are available from them, and they may be able to help you become financially stable again. crestridgefunding.com is the company’s website that advertises its services.
Consumers need to be aware of the businesses they support. Crestridge Funding received a 2.5-star rating after thorough research.
You may be wondering if Crestridge Funding’s direct mail offer is worth considering if you were one of the many Americans who received one. It can be tempting to take advantage of their low-interest rates and large loan amounts. You should, however, conduct thorough research before proceeding and ensure that you fully understand what you are signing up for. As a result, we decided to investigate this company in more detail.
Their website and mail offer reveal some interesting facts when we take a closer look.
- Crestridge Funding does not provide loans directly to consumers. Instead, they have established relationships with several independent lenders who may be able to provide you with credit.
- Your credit history and the laws of the state where you live will determine how much you can borrow and the terms of the personal loan. States have different minimum loan amounts.
- The approval process for a loan may take longer if more documentation is required. There will be a credit check and state law determining the loan terms.
Additionally, we found some extremely valuable information.
- 2.92% to 24.99% is the range of Annual Percentage Rates (APR).
- The products/services mentioned here are not available to all residents of the state.
- You must have excellent credit and meet other criteria to qualify for AAA Crestridge Funding.
- After submitting your application, any lender may decline to extend credit to you if you no longer meet the criteria.
Crestridge Funding: What is It?
Crestridge Funding can assist you in finding independent lenders who may be able to provide you with the credit you require. Although they do not lend money directly, they can help you obtain financing through a network of trusted lenders.
Despite not being rated by the Better Business Bureau, Crestridge Funding has a 4-star rating on Trustpilot. In Kansas City, Missouri, the company is located at 2300 Main Street, on the 9th floor. (877) 958-5431 is their phone number.
How Does This Company Work?
Credit scores affect Crestridge Funding’s Annual Percentage Rates (APR). Those with excellent credit can get an APR as low as 2.92%, while those with less than perfect credit can get as high as 24.99%. The offer requires you to enter your Offer Code. To qualify for the lowest rate, other conditions may apply.
In addition to Crestridge Funding’s approval process, many factors can influence the APR you see on their offer. The credit score, the monthly expenses, the verification of your identity, and the verification of your employment and income are all important factors that can affect your rate.
If the loan is approved, the lender will be the originating lender and not Crestridge Funding. Depending on factors such as your credit score, the APR shown on their offer may be higher or lower than what you see on their website.
If you sign up on their website for the first time, you will be asked to consent to have your information sent to a variety of lenders. The following conditions must be accepted on their website:
“I request that my information be provided to their partners, lenders, and financial services partners to provide me with financial recommendations, which may also include debt relief, credit repair, credit monitoring, or other related services. I agree to be contacted by Even Financial and/or Crestridge Funding its partners and their affiliated companies and financial institutions via email, postal mail service, and/or at the telephone number(s) I have provided above to explore various financial products and services I inquired about, including contact through automatic dialing systems, artificial or pre-recorded voice message, or text message. “
How Much Does Crestridge Funding Charge?
There is no charge for the services provided by the company. You may, however, be charged fees by lenders in different amounts for different products depending on the type of loan you are taking out. It is important to keep in mind that these fees are set by the lender and will vary based on the product and the location.
Crestridge Funding Reviews
Even though Crestridge Funding is not registered with the Better Business Bureau, they are verified by Trustpilot and have a rating of 4 stars out of 5.
Here are some Trustpilot Reviews:
See If You Qualify for Credit Card Relief
See how much you can save every month — plus get an estimate of time savings and total savings — with your very own personalized plan.
Yaz Kensington 2/21/2022
Alexina Fuentes Feb 12, 2022
FAQs About Crestridge Funding
How Does It Affect Your Credit?
During the application process, Crestridge Funding will examine your credit history to determine your eligibility for a loan. The inquiry is known as a soft inquiry, and it usually does not affect your credit score. Typically, soft inquiries are used to determine whether someone qualifies for pre-approval.
If Crestridge Funding Asks For Your Personal Information, What Should You Do?
If you share your personal information with Crestridge, you are authorizing Crestridge to share your information with their partners, lenders, and other financial service providers, for them to provide you with financial services. Depending on the situation, these entities may be able to offer recommendations for debt relief, credit repair, or credit monitoring services to you.
How To Cancel Crestridge Funding?
The decision to take out a loan cannot be reversed once you have made it. As soon as the funds are in your account (or you receive a check in the mail), you are responsible for repaying the loan according to the terms you agreed to.
Consolidating Your Credit Card Debt: What Do You Need To Know?
Consolidating your debts can simplify your monthly payments and make it easier for you to repay your debts. There are, however, a few things you should consider before obtaining a debt consolidation loan.
It is important to note that a debt consolidation loan does not erase your debt. The amount of money that you owe will remain the same, but it will be rolled into one monthly payment. It is also possible that you will end up paying more interest with a debt consolidation loan than if you made separate payments on each of your debts.
To make an informed decision about whether a debt consolidation loan is right for you, it is important to weigh the pros and cons. Consolidating your debt can save you both time and money if done correctly. In the long run, however, it may prove to be more costly if it is not done carefully.
Tips Before Taking Out A Consolidation Loan
1) Before pursuing a consolidation loan, contact a nonprofit credit counseling agency for free assistance. You can find guidance from these organizations on how to manage your finances and repay your debt, thereby avoiding future problems.
2) You must determine the reason for your debt. You will have difficulty getting out of debt if you do not understand why you are in debt. You may not be able to benefit from a debt consolidation loan unless you can reduce your spending or increase your income. Consider making changes to your budget.
3) The first step to escaping debt is to establish a budget. If you evaluate your spending habits and make some adjustments, you will be able to free up money to pay off your debt. By following these tips, you can give yourself a little breathing room.
4) Reach out to your creditors if you struggle to make your monthly credit card payments. Some creditors can lower your minimum monthly payment, waive certain fees, or reduce your interest rate. Some creditors may be willing to change your monthly due date to coincide with the time you receive your paycheck, which can make it easier for you to repay your debt.
Crestridge Funding: Is it a Scam or Legit?
The Crestridge Funding company has been thoroughly investigated and we have concluded that they are legitimate. Rather than providing credit themselves, they work with a network of independent lenders who may be able to assist you.
The Better Business Bureau does not accredit them, but Trustpilot gives them a high rating.
You can use this company to compare lenders’ rates and see what is available in your area. To obtain the most accurate information, readers should conduct their research and read as many reviews as possible.