As a student, there are always moments when you feel that you can’t continue. It might be because of the workload, or maybe it’s because you feel like you don’t have enough time for anything else. But if there is one thing that always motivates me to keep going, it’s movies.
The movies I watch inspire me in one way or another and make me want to work harder and get through my studies. So today, I will share with you a list of some of the movies that have inspired me and can hopefully inspire you too!
Movies are a great source of information and knowledge. They can teach us about society, culture, and history. Movies can also teach us about the human condition and how to be a better person.
Movies are also a great source of entertainment. They can make our days more enjoyable by providing healthy escapism and entertainment in an otherwise stressful environment. They can take us out of our day-to-day life and give us something to look forward to.
Netflix is the most popular streaming service in the world. It has over 125 million subscribers and is available in 190 countries. It has many movies and TV shows to choose from but also drawbacks. Netflix does not have any original content that is exclusive to its service.
HBO GO is a streaming service that offers HBO live TV and on-demand programming. HBO GO is only available in the United States but provides many original contents you can’t find anywhere else. For example, you can watch the popular show Game of Thrones in between commercials on your TV at home or on your phone while you’re out running errands. By the way, you can use the EduBirdie paraphrasing tool for essays in case there are movie reviews assigned to you at college and you want to rewrite a film plot. Getting back to the topic, the HBO app is regularly updated with the newest movies, shows, and specials, so it’s a fantastic way to watch original content that you won’t be able to find anywhere else.
The following list of movies is a compilation of the best movies for students. These movies are not only entertaining but also educational.
- The Shawshank Redemption: This movie is about a man wrongly convicted and sentenced to prison. It shows how he manages to survive in prison and eventually escape.
- The Great Debaters: This movie is about a group of African-American students who form a debate team at an all-white university in Texas during the 1930s. They become one of the most successful debate teams in history, despite facing discrimination from white people and other black people.
- Dead Poets Society: This movie is about an English teacher who inspires his students by teaching them poetry and showing them that one can find beauty in the mundane. The teacher eventually motivates his students to stop being afraid of following their dreams, and they save the school from going bankrupt. This is an excellent movie for English classes because it teaches young people the importance of life lessons.
- The Pursuit of Happyness: This movie is about an unemployed man who starts his business through hard work and determination. He deals with the struggles of entrepreneurship, balancing life as a husband and father while working long hours. The movie inspires anyone who can relate to the battle of being an entrepreneur because it shows that anything is possible if you keep fighting for your dream.
- Stand By Me: This movie is about a group of boys who are so close as friends. The film shows how the bonds of friendship can help you through anything. It is a great feel-good movie that is also inspirational in how it portrays family and friendships. as something to be cherished.
- The Blind Side: This movie is about Sean Tuohy, who was not given much responsibility as a child and then went on to spend so much money that he was kicked out of college; he met Michael Oher and took him in as a foster child. It’s the true story of how Sean can take care of Michael until the Baltimore Ravens drafted him.
Students are at a higher risk of being inspired by watching movies than by reading books. Indeed, students can be inspired in some way by watching movies that give inspiration and motivation for success. The effects of watching movies are trivial (or negligible) and cannot be measured.