- 1 The Cryptocurrency Crime Wave Is Growing By The Day
- 1.1 Cryptocurrency Scam Syndicate Websites
- 1.2 Rhine International Limited
- 1.3 Soyam Trade Limited
- 1.4 Seus International Group Limited
- 1.5 Jinshi International Limited
- 1.6 FK International Group
- 1.7 Hong Kong Selead Group Limited
- 1.8 IH Global Markets Limited
- 1.9 Snok Group Limited
- 1.10 Sunpor Group Limited
- 1.11 Sunanc International Limited
- 1.12 Werder Group Limited
- 1.13 Cinda Securities Limited
- 1.14 [THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY]
PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM MAC VENUCCI, AUTHOR
I received a death threat from the scammers on February 14, 2022. It has not stopped me – if anything, it has empowered me to help others.
If you have had any contact with the criminals behind this massive scam, please leave a comment below and share your experience. You will be doing God’s work and helping others. I am proud to say that we have saved many people from falling for this evil scam. All we can do is put enough information out there and help and hope the government catches them.
The Cryptocurrency Crime Wave Is Growing By The Day
Cocaine and human trafficking have traditionally been the crime of choice for transnational criminal organizations. However, cryptocurrency scams and forex trading scams have become new hyper-growth industries. It yielded over $14 billion in 2021 – that is nearly twice the $7.8 billion reported in 2020.
Earlier this year, I reported on a new crypto and forex scam run by Seus International Group. This morning, an anonymous source that identified himself only as “Barracuda”, provided Fox Chronicle with information connecting Seus International Group to at least other 30 companies and websites.
“This is not just a simple scam as you originally reported,” according to Barracuda, “Seus International is a small node in a transnational criminal empire with outposts in various countries throughout Asia, Europe, and the United States.”
Based on the number of websites and what is known about Seus International’s activity, this criminal organization may be responsible for up to $100 million in total losses to victims around the globe over the last two years.
Here are some tips to recognize the scam:
- You were contacted on social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) or an online dating site (Tinder, Bumble, etc.). A “friendly” online relationship is developed. The scammer mentions an investment opportunity but doesn’t insist.
- The contact was generally made by a Chinese woman who claims to have a special relationship.
- The website utilizes Meta Trader 5 software and offers a login, user name, and password.
- The scammer lets the victim practice trading on a demo account.
- The website is authorized and supervised by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Customer service is provided through WhatsApp.
- Your initial few trades are super profitable.
- You are allowed to cash out a small amount so you build trust in the scammer.
- The scammer creates an urgency to get you to invest more money.
- The scammer tries to convince you not to share the “investment” with your family.
- The scammer tries to convince you to empty your retirement accounts.
- The scammer tries to convince you to refinance your home.
- You are unable to withdraw any part of your investment.
- If you complain, the scammer claims you owe even more money and threatens you with legal action.
An FBI Public Service Announcement was released on September 16, 2021 warning of a new trend in which scammers are convincing people to send money with the promise that it will be used for investment or trading cryptocurrencies. From January 1st, 2021 — July 31st, 2021, the FBI received over eighteen hundred complaints related to this type of scam. These complaints resulted in over $133 million in losses.
Below is a partial list of the companies, websites, and creation dates. These sites are still operational and victims are likely in the process of being scammed out of their hard-earned money. The list of sites will be updated daily. We urge any victims who may have been defrauded by this criminal organization to:
LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND HELP US PUT AN END TO TO THIS CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE!
Cryptocurrency Scam Syndicate Websites
Rhine International Limited
Created January 5, 2022
Soyam Trade Limited
Created December 1, 2021
Seus International Group Limited
Created October 12, 2021
Jinshi International Limited
Created September 14, 2021
FK International Group
Created June 29, 2021
Hong Kong Selead Group Limited
Created May 26, 2021
IH Global Markets Limited
Created April 26, 2021
Snok Group Limited
Created April 10, 2021
Sunpor Group Limited
Created April 10, 2021
Sunanc International Limited
Created September 5, 2020
Werder Group Limited
Created October 19, 2020
Cinda Securities Limited
Created September 5, 2020
[THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY]